We warmly invite you to join us on our FREE 1-day Introduction to Coaching.
This is an invaluable day for you, your colleagues and friends to explore coaching in a safe and engaged environment. You will leave with a clear understanding of what coaching is and isn't; what it would be like to train with us and whether professional coach training is something you'd like to pursue.
- Are you thinking about becoming a coach?
- Would coach training augment your current skillset/role?
- Do you want to get an experiential understanding of what coaching is and how to do it?
- Would you like to transform your career?
- Is coaching an approach you'd like to bring into your current organisation?
- Would an opportunity to discuss the varying routes and approaches to training be useful?
During the day we aim to help you answer the questions above and many more... absolutely free!
Coaching Development is one of the premier international coach training institutes. Based in the UK, to date we have trained well over 1000 coaches in London, Cape Town, Bangalore, Johannesburg, Ireland, Finland and Lithuania. We are proud to note that the majority of our graduates come to us via personal recommendations. Our programmes attract people who wish to coach in various sectors, be that executive, business, individual, wellness, academia, fitness, therapeutic and so many more; they are aimed at developing you as a coach.
Colin Brett will be leading these experiential and valuable learning days, held at our own venue in Islington. Just let us know which day you would like to attend. We look forward to meeting you.
Our promise to you:
- No selling! We will not attempt to sell our programmes to you.
- We will be open and honest with you and tell you anything you want to know about us, our approach and our courses.
- Our programmes are of the deepest professional integrity incorporating face-to-face, highly experiential, in-depth, adult-to-adult development.
- We offer the highest quality coach training - second to none.
- Commitment to your learning - we won't accept your application unless you and we are clear that our programme matches your needs.
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) - practice, feedback, advanced programmes and supervision.
- Our training courses are accredited by the International Coach Federation - the leading global body for professional coaching and coaches.
- Access to a community of professional coaches.
Hi Colin and Isobel
I just wanted to drop you an email to let you know how much I enjoyed the day last Saturday provided by Coaching Development. The content, delivery and organisation of the day was faultless and I gained a huge amount from the taught content, the discussion, the literature, the practice and from the people I met on that day, including both of you.
I can think of no better reason to have given up a Saturday to be honest!
Thank you again.
WOW!!!! What an amazing day. Not at all what I was expecting, but so much more than I had hoped for! I guess I didn't think you'd be 'giving away' your teaching for free!! It says so much about Coaching Development that you offer a true 'taster'. I feel I have learnt so much just from Saturday's experience, I am so excited about what more I am going to learn on the course!!
Before attending I was worried it might be a hard sell but it was all genuine learning with no hidden agenda - absolutely what I needed.
|When||Sunday 19th January, 2020
Saturday 29th February, 2020
Saturday 4th April, 2020
Sunday 31st May, 2020
Sunday 5th July, 2020
Saturday 1st August, 2020
Sunday 1st November, 2020
|Timing||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Where||Islington, London N1 2PB|
|Status||Booking is easy: just call us, send an email to reserve your place or click the button below.