We warmly invite you to join us on our FREE 1-day Introduction to Coaching.
This is an invaluable day for you, your colleagues and friends to explore coaching in a safe and engaged environment. You will leave with a clear understanding of what coaching is and isn't; what it would be like to train with us and whether professional coach training is something you'd like to pursue.
- Are you thinking about becoming a coach?
- Would coach training augment your current skillset/role?
- Do you want to get an experiential understanding of what coaching is and how to do it?
- Would you like to transform your career?
- Is coaching an approach you'd like to bring into your current organisation?
- Would an opportunity to discuss the varying routes and approaches to training be useful?
During the day we aim to help you answer the questions above and many more... absolutely free!
Coaching Development is one of the premier international coach training institutes. Based in the UK, we have trained hundreds of coaches in London, Cape Town, Bangalore, Johannesburg, Ireland, Finland and Lithuania. We are proud to state that the majority of our graduates come to us via personal recommendations. Our programmes attract people who wish to coach in various sectors, be that executive, business, individual, wellness, academia, fitness, therapeutic and many more; they are aimed at developing you as a coach.
Colin Brett will be leading these experiential and valuable learning days, held online. Just let us know which day you would like to attend. We look forward to meeting you.
Our promise to you:
- No selling! We will not attempt to sell our programmes to you.
- We will be open and honest with you and tell you anything you want to know about us, our approach and our courses.
- Our programmes are of the deepest professional integrity incorporating face-to-face, highly experiential, in-depth, adult-to-adult development.
- We offer the highest quality coach training - second to none.
- Commitment to your learning - we won't accept your application unless you and we are clear that our programme matches your needs.
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) - practice, feedback, advanced programmes and supervision.
- Our training courses are accredited by the International Coach Federation - the leading global body for professional coaching and coaches.
- Access to a community of professional coaches.
|ONLINE on:||Sunday, 18th September, 2022
Saturday, 12th November, 2022
|Timing||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Status||Booking is easy: just call us, send an email to reserve your place or click the button below.