Who is this programme for?
If you have completed an accredited coach training programme, developed a strong coaching practice and now want to continue your training to reach a more professional level, this training is for you.
- It is for coaches who have an initial qualification of 60+ hours (eg. An ACC from the ICF) and now wish to complete the training hours required for PCC.
- It is also useful for coaches who have sufficient hours of training (125+) to apply for their PCC, but who want to refresh their coaching or upskill themselves and deepen their learning.
Highly experiential, this training is for those who are committed to becoming professional coaches. It is rigorous and thorough, offering a deep immersion in the PCC markers. It is also beneficially challenging, personally fulfilling and professionally rewarding.
This intensive programme consists of 7 days’ online training (9 am - 6 pm) over a 3/4 month period, coaching practice in-between the webinar days, reflection and journaling and considerable self-study. There is an initial assessment and then 5 more formal observations with feedback. Maximum number of participants: 12.
Further information about this training (including dates) is offered within the Information document shown below.
Number of student contact hours included in program:
- Daily in person presence on the programme. Total: 47 hours
- Formally observed coaching sessions: Total: 6 hours
- Estimated time needed for preparation: 20 hours
- Further coaching practice in triads: 24 hours
Information Document: Advanced Coaching Skills
Our Advanced Coaching Skills training has been accredited by the ICF as a complete ACSTH programme (97 hours).
|Online Dates for 2023|
|Platform:||Online via the Zoom platform|
If you'd like to talk to us about the programme please contact Isy on +44 (0)20 8541 1313 or complete the enquiry form below.