Who is this programme for?
If you have completed a sound, foundational training in coaching consisting of 60+ hours, have developed a strong coaching practice and now want to continue your training to reach a more professional level, this training is for you.
- It is ideal for coaches who have an initial qualification (eg. An ACC from the ICF), who are committed to being a professional coach, and who now want to continue learning at depth and prepare themselves for a professional assessment (eg. PCC).
- It is also useful for people who have sufficient hours of training to apply for their PCC, but who want to refresh their coaching or upskill themselves and deepen their learning.
- This training is for those who are committed to becoming professional coaches. It is rigorous and thorough, but is also beneficially challenging, personally fulfilling and professionally rewarding.
This intensive programme consists of 7 days’ online training (9 am - 6 pm) over a 3/4 month period, coaching practice in-between the webinar days, reflection and journaling and considerable self-study. There is an initial assessment and then 5 more formal observations with feedback. Maximum number of participants: 12.
Further information about this training (including dates) is offered within the Information document shown below.
Number of student contact hours included in program:
- Daily in person presence on the programme. Total: 47 hours
- Formally observed coaching sessions: Total: 6 hours
- Estimated time needed for preparation: 20 hours
- Further coaching practice in triads: 24 hours
Information Document: Advanced Coaching Skills
Our Advanced Coaching Skills training has been accredited by the ICF as a complete ACSTH programme (97 hours).
|Online Dates for 2021|
|Day 1||Monday, 13th September, 2021|
|Day 2||Tuesday, 14th September, 2021|
|Day 3||Monday, 11th October 2021|
|Day 4||Saturday, 6th November, 2021|
|Day 5||Monday, 6th December, 2021|
|Day 6||Saturday, 8th January, 2022|
|Day 7||Monday, 7th February, 2022|
|Platform:||Online via the Zoom platform|
|Fees:||£3,000 + VAT If you'd like to join the programme, and are based outside the UK, please do be in touch for your local rate, we'd be delighed to hear from you!|
If you'd like to talk to us about the programme please contact Isy on +44 (0)20 8541 1313 or complete the enquiry form below.