This is a set of 5 one-day workshops for those working within an organisational setting who have a coaching (and mentoring element) included in their role.
During this training you will:
- Understand the purpose of coaching and mentoring within an organisational context
- Learn about the role of contracting and the process to effectively coach or mentor
- Adopt the skills, behaviours, attitudes, beliefs and values of a coach
- Participate in formal coaching or mentoring with one or more clients
- Review the effectiveness of your own practice as a coach or mentor